Showing: 1-20 of 34 »»
- Where is my certificate?
You can check your certificates from here: . It will show you all your certificate details, as well as the certificate formats available, prices,...
- Why can't I see the content of my course or test?
Note: If you are using an iPad, another tablet or a mobile phone to access the course, this could be causing the problem. Many of our courses are...
- ALISON login trouble. Why can't I log in to ALISON?
- How and why to clear your web browser cache or Temporary Internet Files folder
Often referred to as the cache, the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a kind of travel record of the items you have seen, heard, or...
- How do I make my profile public/private?
- How can I edit my details (change name, email address, etc.) on ALISON?
Should you need to change any of your personal details, such as name, email address, etc. associated with your ALISON account, you can edit your...
- How do I change my password?
If you are logged in and you decide to change your password, you will need to log out and follow the procedure for a forgotten password to change it....
- I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
Go to and click I Forgot My Password.
Enter your email address and click 'Reset my password'. You will receive an email with new login details....
- I did not receive the confirmation email. How can I confirm my account and log in?
- Please make sure that your email service provider is not blocking our emails, and you are not using an email filteration system, such as Boxbe....
- Is it possible to acquire a certificate for free by referring other learners?
No, it is not possible to acquire a certificate for free by referring learners.
See also .
- How do I sign up for ALISON?
On our page, just provide us with your full name, email address, desired password, city, and country.
If you are referred by another learner, you...
- I don't have an email address. How can I register with ALISON?
You need an email address to register for an ALISON account. The best way to get an email address is to set up a free, web-based email account...
- What are the minimum system requirements for accessing ALISON courses?
Minimum system requirements for accessing ALISON courses are:
internet access (works on all speeds, although the faster the better, as...
- What can I do when my web browser doesn't work properly with ALISON?
- How do I get to My Account page?
Simply click on the green My Account link on top of every page next to your name; you will be redirected to your My Account page.
- Premium Technical Support
Where organisations - including government, non-profit, community organisations and private businesses worldwide - use our learning services, we...
- How to use ALISON?
How to Use ALISON Video - كيفية إستخدام موقع...
- Can I pay for certificates over the phone?
It is not possible to pay over the phone. The safest way for you to pay is through PayPal. You are automatically redirected to the PayPal website...
- I forget my ALISON user name
Please use your email as an ALISON username.
- Is there a limit on how many courses you can do?
No, there is no limit to studying on ALISON. You can study as many courses as you wish.
Showing: 1-20 of 34 »»